Why Buy from Us?
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 K ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 K ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, GAIN knob, TONE knob, LEVEL knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery)
- Connectors: INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22) or Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61), AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 20 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: Approx. 24.5 hours, Alkaline: Approx. 44 hours *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information"), Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
- Optional: AC adaptor: PSA series
- Size: Width*Depth*Height 73mm*129mm*59mm
- Weight: 360g
THE PERFECT TONE FOR BLUES
The BD-2 Blues Driver delivers the creamy, yet crunchy sound associated with great blues guitar. This popular pedal provides instant access to the kind of warm overdrive and emotive distortion usually reserved for 30-year-old tube amps.
- Classic "blues" guitar tones with tube amp simulation
- Warm distortion and overdrive
- Responds to nuance and volume changes
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- BOSS five-year warranty
Reliable Music Store
Explore the biggest music store in Puchong and Klang Valley most reliable music instrument sales.
Friendly Sales and Warranty Support
Experience our friendly staff assisting with your after-sales services.