- This book is divided into two parts.
- In the first part, the basic concepts of music theory are introduced in a fun and easy way.
- Simple language is used in the text, illustrated in a cheerful manner to appeal to a young child.
- From time to time, small items of musical information are presented to establish a foundation in musical knowledge from an early stage.
- Exercises are provided in every chapter to address problems usually encountered by pupils, in increasing order of difficulty.
- These exercises become progressively more challenging to ensure a secure foundation in the basics of theory and thus help pupils be more receptive to the learning process.
- In the second part, additional exercises are presented in formats that are commonly encountered in theory examinations.
- In addition, the questions also put to test a child’s ability to apply what they have learned.
What's in the box