|Size (L x W x H)||30 cm x 21 cm x 2 cm|
Malaysia Starting from RM17.04
- Bundle Package: Rockschool Grade 1 For Vocals Male Exam Grade Book + Rockschool Grade 1 For Vocals Exam Grade Book
- Ideal for exam use, teaching material, extra song options
Vocals Grade 1
An ideal introduction to vocal technique
The essential syllabus for the aspiring contemporary vocalist. This book will provide you with everything you need for your Vocals Grade 1 exam, including a diverse range of repertoire, a truly innovative range of supporting tests and a vast array of professionally recorded backing tracks and audio examples.
Vocals Grade 1 features:
- Ten 'hit tune' arrangements covering a range of contemporary styles
- Professional backing tracks for pieces and supporting tests
- Downloadable audio
- Fact Files and Walkthroughs
- Technical Exercises
- Sight Reading
- Improvisation & Interpretation
- Ear Tests
- General Musicianship Questions
- Queen - We Will Rock You
- Rihanna - Don't Stop the Music
- Ziv Zaifman, Hugh Jackman and Michelle Williams - A Million Dreams (from The Greatest Showman)
- Billie Eilish - I Love You
- Ben E. King - Stand By Me
- Owl City - Fireflies
- Auli’i Cravalho - How Far I'll Go (from Moana)
- Lily Allen - Somewhere Only We Know
- Kelvin Jones - Friends
- Courtney Bowman - It Means Beautiful (from Everybody's Talking About Jamie)
Vocals Male Grade 1
The Vocals Male Grade 1 book contains everything you need to pass your first Vocals Grade exam – all in one place. You'll learn core theory and techniques to develop in later grades
What you'll learn at Grade 1
- Dynamics, lyrics, rhythms and short phrases
- The major scale and arpeggio
- Small major intervals and spoken rhythms
For the 2014–2017 Vocals Syllabus, we've combined 20 years of experience in contemporary music education with some of the world's biggest recording artists. We've listened to all your suggestions, critiques and improvements to compile the most practical, industry relevant and engaging vocals syllabus on offer.
Vocals Grade 1 features:
- Six Performance Pieces, six styles of rock and pop
- Fact Files: background information on each style with recommended listening
- Walkthroughs: hints and tips on the tricky sections of the Performance Pieces
- CD with full mixes and backing tracks
- World-class musicians, top-flight production
- Plot your stylistic specialism up through the grades
- Olly Murs - "Dear Darlin"
- Bruno Mars - "Lazy Song"
- Owl City - "Fireflies"
- Snow Patrol - "Chasing Cars"
- The Kinks - "You Really Got Me"
- David Bowie - "The Man Who Sold The World"