- High-performance 24-bit/192kHz converters
- 2 upgraded 3rd-generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Switchable Air mode gives your recordings a brighter, more open sound
- 2 high-headroom instrument inputs for bass, guitar, or synths
- 2 balanced line inputs, suitable for connecting line-level sources
- Unique, intuitive halo level indicators for optimized gain staging
- Super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time
- Direct Monitor circuit for monitoring your input with guaranteed low-latency
- Focusrite's best-selling Scarlett USB interface, featuring two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail.
- CM25 MkIII condenser microphone, for making detailed studio-quality recordings
- HP60 MkIII professional closed-back headphones, for clear and comfortable audio playback, mixing and monitoring.
- XLR and USB cables in the box, no power supply needed. Unpack, plug in, record
- The best performing Scarlett mic preamp the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals
- One high headroom instrument input, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
- Quick Start tool, making it easier than ever to get up and running
- High-performance 24-bit/192kH converters, allowing you to record, mix and playback audio in studio quality, anywhere
- The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail.
- Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail.
- Features a natural-sounding 3rd Gen mic preamp, and Air, emulating Focusrite's original ISA preamps.